Saturday, May 29, 2010

052910

Saturday...grrr..hopefully my dad brings me shopping because I am really in need of new clothes. Winnipeg weather is so fucked up though -__- there are nice, sunny days; sunny yet windy days and then we have thunderstorms and pouring, crazy rain. I won't even be surprised if it starts to snow even though it's the end of May. What's the worst thing about it? CANKERWORMS. I know I should be worrying more about the weird weather instead of little, worms that won't bite but really, they are disgusting. Especially for someone like me who walks to and from school and I'm from Winnipeg and there are trees everywhere! I just don't like finding something crawling on my back or my hair when I get home. So, I woke up at 11:11 this morning and then I ate brunch and then did chores and cleaned up. I am currently waiting for my mom's friend to drop by and pick up her order and then I'm going to take a shower and do homework so when my parents get home, I can show my dad that I am working hard and so he will take me shopping. YUP! That's the plan (:

No comments:

Post a Comment