Monday, May 31, 2010

you're a bitch !

did you know that?! Well, yeah I hope you do. I don't know what your problem is with me. Your my mom and I never expected moms to be like you. I don't even know how it is to actually have a mom because mine's been terrible from the start. I've had enough and trust me, I am DONE! If I could, I would..cut you out of my life right now. Keep this up and I'm telling you right now, you're going to end up having your wish come true..to not have a daughter like me. That means I'll be out of your life and you'll be out of mine. I'll make you we both don't know each other. You don't know how much I've been wanting that motherly love I see my friends get from their friends. You just don't have that. You always point out my flaws and just wait til I mess up. You hear and see nothing but me. I guess you're never going to stop til I'm gone. Well, guess what? I'm gone in three more years. Out of your fucking house and your fucking life. Thanks for giving life to me MOM, I appreciate it. But really, you didn't have to waste all that blood and go through so much pain for such a MESS UP, as you always call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment