Saturday, May 29, 2010


























This isn't all of them but my whole year consisted of these people. My whole grade 9 year, last year at Sargent Park before moving to the big, real world called High School. The beginning of this year consisted of the same people I hung out with in Grade 8 but since we were all separated from each other, we meet other people and start hanging out and getting to know each other. Now that the year is almost over, I am glad to say that these are all the people who made my grade 9 year. It was a tough year for me and they helped me get through it. They ALL helped me go through thick and thin and shared laughs and a bunch of memories with me. I am so thankful to have met all of you, to have such an amazing group of friends. There's only a month left for school and I want to make the most of it with these people especially since we are going to be separated and not by classrooms but by schools. Thanks guys (:

No comments:

Post a Comment