Sunday, May 30, 2010

look what I found from Tumblr

september 25 2009

woow. what a very exhausting week. and havent blogged for a really long time. just didnt really have the time. anyways, monday was ...hmm hard to remember all i know is that it's boring except for lunch time. tuesday, started making posters for linda's campaign and argued with aaron because he gave me a sticker that says "vote for aaron dela pena" then i changed it to "linda duch", he said i made it worse -_-, was that even on tuesday? then wednesday cross country meet, i was second last ): out of like 22 girls idk what happened to the person behind me she walked all the way, at least i didnt walk.. i juts didnt run really fast.... thursday was ok we were supposed to go to valuelots with vincent because he wants the chocolate straws that he stole from my brother but he bailed on us, terry fox run after didnt really run or walk cus i had to take pics, yeah that was fun. friday ran in the morning then tripped at the beggining so now my left leg hurts ): i cant even walk properly now, not my fault im not coordinated and i lack a lot of balance. very busy during the weekend cus of homework and homework and other assignments i need to catch up on and campaign stuff. picture day on monday, start of election week and cross country meet - i hope my leg is better by that time. at least we dont have to run that early and i dont have to wake up early. sorry im boring, i just had to write something right now then do all my homework so i can cross things off my to-do list. -_- k peace, nighty nights even though its early watch out for gossip girl and vampire diaries (it's da shit) take care god bless.

I just find it so funny how I hated him before and how I was against his campaign. I like remembering how it was when we were friends. it was great having him as a friend and a boyfriend. We were really close back then and we'd always make fun of each other, we still do now. Now, it's like our friendship before but better.

No comments:

Post a Comment