Saturday, May 29, 2010

GROW HAIR ! GROW!!

I actually want to get my hair layered again, like I know it's layered already but i want it more layered because all I have right now is short hair all straight then short layers, I want my bangs to grow too, they're too short and I don't like short bangs, I want my long-side swept bangs back ); I kind of want long layered hair again. I miss it. I'm going to keep my hair short for awhile just for the summer, then grow it long again. My hair grows pretty fast, especially my long layers because I got a haircut about 2 weeks ago and then I couldn't put most of my hair in a pony tail, like there will be like short hairs sticking out from the bottom but now I can tie everything except for short layers because they're just that short. I'm so weird =/ I'm blogging about my hair. See, I'm so uninteresting. Anyways, I need suggestion on how to do my hair for my grade 9 farewell, so I need help ! D: I don't know what will work great on short hair like mine, well not short, it's like shoulder length.

No comments:

Post a Comment