Saturday, May 29, 2010





















































So Aaron came over after school yesterday. While walking home, I told him how I'm pretty good at spelling and that I want to be in a spelling bee. So the whole way home, he gave me words to spell and I got most of them right. So when we got home, he asked for a dictionary to find more words. Then more spelling for me. Then we watched some TV, CSI was on so we watched CSI then Phineas and Ferb then more CSI. We got hungry and since my mom didn't really cook anything, she just made us eat left over spaghetti from 3 days ago. After eating, we watched more TV and talked. Then he left at around 7 because he had to and his brother was bugging him. So he said bye to my parents then left. Happy Technical 4 Months my weirdo (: So you guys are probably wondering, why "technical"? We have three dates, January 29, technical because that's when we told each other we like each other at my friend's party. January 31, when he asked me to be his girlfriend. February 1, when he was really planning to ask me out. So why do we need to have 3 dates when we can just be normal and have one, the one when he asked me out? Because not every month has 31st in it, we thought that we can use 29th since that's when we started talking and everything but February didn't have a 29th so we really can't celebrate. So we decided to settle for the 1st since it is the original date he decided to ask me but I thought that it won't be fair to all the other dates, especially 31st so we used all three :D

No comments:

Post a Comment