Sunday, May 30, 2010







































































This is my for sure evening dress for my grade 9 farewell. I like the pink one but this is the dress I wanted from the start, this is exactly the one I pictured in my head and I am glad I got it. So the story behind this dress? I first saw this gorgeous royal blue dress and I loved it. I tried it on and it fit me perfectly. But as I finished and walked, I saw this purple dress and I instantly fell in love but when I tried it on, it was so big on me. Then I tried on a smaller size cus I really want it, but it was still too big. So my dad told me to give it up but I told him I'll just get it and get it tailored because I really, really wanted it. As i was going to the cashier, money ready I went to the suit aisle and saw another one 5 sizes smaller and I grabbed it and ran to the change room. It fit me perfectly and I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment